Friday 15 July 2011

Where and what have I been up to?




At the US embassy while processing for my VISA to Washington; I was asked where-else I have been.
Well guess what I have been to every corner of Malawi but they wanted me to state where I have been.
Here I go (hopefully I remember all countries).
Malawi, Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Burundi, Cameroon, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda ,Zambia, South Africa, Mozambique, Botswana, Lesotho, Egypt, India, Brazil, Argentina, Australia, France, Germany, Switzerland. Most of these within the last 5 years and more than once.
And how could I have forgotten about England? Been there more than all these other countries combined.
And was I doing there? Of-course Medicine, but mostly community Ophthalmology: presenting my work from Nsanje Inland port in Malawi.
I was then told that unless one has been to Nigeria, they have not travelled. Though I had, but was once again proved wrong.
So guess where my next trip will be after I return from Washington?
And where have you been?
Email me!

No comments: