Friday 1 July 2011

Warning

I am told unless I change my writing style, things are bound to remain worse for me especially that I work for the same government which I am castigating. When did I do that?
I remain an eye doctor regardless of which political party is in power in Malawi. I am not affiliated to any party. You will be surprised that I have never voted for a Member of Parliament or president in my life. every time elections are being conducted I miss them because I am out of Malawi.
But regardless o who is in power my work continues. I want to help the young blind and visually impaired children who do not care about politics (I also don’t).So till them I remain a dedicated community worker. MP’s gets paid a fortune, but I am content with the little I have.
I rest my case again.
Email me!

No comments: