Thursday 17 May 2012

Current Eye Research updates for BICO in Malawi


Eye Research in Malawi is improving.
Well I wish I could write more about this but I do seem to be having much time. But we are doing  good in this area: several studies are taken place at this time and BICO-Blantyre Institute for community Ophthalmology is coordinating most of these.
We are exploring further collaborations with USA and Netherlands.
 
But got family so have to spend more time with them. Look my daughter who was weighing juts slighly more than a loaf of bread is grown now.We even has her brother.


Being in Malawi most of the time now, I get time to spend with my lovely wife, our daughter and my new son  Yewo (meaning thank you) .I have a full package-not bad.
I am not complaining.
What about you?

No comments: