Saturday 18 December 2010

Happy snowy Christmas 2010 from London Heathrow.







Yes it’s 18th December 2010 and I am not in the Himalayas or Russia. This is right here in London where it has snowed cats and dogs such that flights including mine to Dubai have been cancelled. Was supposed to meet my family tomorrow, but it’s all history now. You see London Heathrow Airport is closed due to the heavy snow that has fallen.

I took it as fun at first, only to reliase all the flights have been canceled.
Well today no issues of Malawi and blind children (tired coz this is all what I have been writing up during the last few weeks).

Have you experience snow?
Denis has taken a few god photos, and being a permanent UK resident he seems to know how to dress for the snow.
For the time being I wait for the flights to resume.

Have a snowy Christmas if you are in Europe.

Can’t wait to get to Malawi where its very warm!

Any comment?
Email me!

2 comments:

eyes surgen said...

Thanks for sharing this post. Nice information it.
Eye Surgeon in Bristol
Cataract Surgery in Bristol

megatransfers said...

Minicab service from Heathrow to Bristol is dependable and effective. punctual, helpful with bags, and got me to my destination without incident. Fantastic substitute for other modes of transportation.
minicab from london heathrow to bristol