Tuesday 2 February 2010

Happy Birth day






Today 2nd February I am a year older.I wish myself a happy birthday .
As usual i am out of Blantyre on a field trip within Malawi .

And I can feel that my body is quickly been worn day by day ;

Thanks to the many days spent in the community fighting blindness, at the expense of my health.

I think it is time to retire and give chance to the young ones to continue where I will have left . maybe I can spend more time with my family and lovely daughter

What do you say?

Email me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr, I am a Zambian in the USA with a question about the cataract surgeries in Zomba and Machinga.My younger brother,still in Zambia, was born with a cataract in his left eye. It was removed and a corrective lens inserted in the eye when he was about 3 years old.He is now 30 and the lens has moved in his eye causing him to have blurred vision. I am guessing that he outgrew the lens and it was only temporary. We have searched without success for expert help throughout Zambia. Our mother was born in Nkhota Khota and my grandmother,aunts,uncles,cousins and many nephews and nieces are still there. Is it possible that my brother can seek consultation at your Hospital? Please advise.

Mr Ntheye Kabandama ntheyemail@aol.com